Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.
To convert an existing ASP.NET MVC application to a Syncfusion ASP.NET MVC application, we have a project conversion extension. We suspect that our extension was not installed properly on your machine. Kindly follow the below steps and let us know if this helps you.
1. Open Visual Studio 2019.
2. Open Manage Extensions by navigating to Tools -> Extensions and Updates
3. Select the Installed tab on the left side and type “Syncfusion” in the search box.
4. Choose ASP.NET MVC Extensions - Syncfusion and click uninstall if installed.
5. Once uninstalled, you can reinstall it from the below installed location by simply double click on “Syncfusion Essential JS2 AspNet MVC VSExtensions.vsix” and click Install.
Example Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\ASP.NET MVC - EJ2\18.104.22.168\Utilities\Extensions\
6. Now open Visual Studio 2019 and check.
After performing all these steps and the same issue exists, kindly follow the steps suggested in the below KB article link and send us the zip file which consists of Syncfusion Installer logs generated by our tool. It would be much helpful for us to check the reported issue and provide the solution at the earliest.
Regards, Vadivel Natarajan