We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Filter horizontal grouping on Schedule

Hi all!

I'm looking for a way to filter group items on a schedule.
Please, look at this example: https://ej2.syncfusion.com/angular/demos/#/material/schedule/resource-grouping
What I'm trying to reach is to have only one item in that header, for example 'Airways 1', with it's calendar below; and some kind of scroll-arrows or button to display the other Airways 2 and 3, and once pressed, display only the calendar attached to this new group.

I think this could be an option:
Anyway, I would prefer a button that, when pressed, displays a list with the other options.

I hope I have been clear enough.

3 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team September 11, 2019 11:00 AM UTC

Hi Sergio, 

Syncfusion greetings. 

We have prepared the below sample to display the resource based on button click. 

<div class='buttonDiv'> 
         <button id='prevButton'  cssClass="e-flat" iconCss="e-btn-sb-icon e-prev-icon" ejs-button (click)="onPreviousClick()" ></button> 
         <button id='nextButton'  cssClass="e-flat" ejs-button class = 'e-btn-sb-icon e-next-icon' (click)="onNextClick()"></button> 
 </div> 

onPreviousClick() { 
    let index = this.getResourceIndex(); 
    if (index > 0) { 
      let resource = (this.resourceDataSource[index - 1] as any).AirlineId; 
      this.scheduleObj.resources[0].query = new Query().where('AirlineId', 'equal', resource); 
      this.scheduleObj.dataBind(); 
    } 
  } 
  onNextClick() { 
    let index = this.getResourceIndex(); 
    if (index < this.resourceDataSource.length - 1) { 
      let resource = (this.resourceDataSource[index + 1] as any).AirlineId; 
      this.scheduleObj.resources[0].query = new Query().where('AirlineId', 'equal', resource); 
      this.scheduleObj.dataBind(); 
    } 
  } 

Regards, 
Karthi 

SE Sergio September 12, 2019 02:55 PM UTC

It has helped so much, thanks!

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team September 13, 2019 04:06 AM UTC

Most welcome 😊 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon