We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How I can add more details in File Explorer in webforms

Hi !
How I can add more options to filter in File Explorer ?
I want to add more options in the details block, like a "TextBox" or a "checker", this can be filter in the index page of File Explorer.
This can be created or how I do it ?

3 Replies

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team September 10, 2019 10:45 AM UTC

Hi Eduardo, 

Good day to you. 

By default, FileExplorer contains search bar at the right end which is used to filter items from the FileExplorer. Please refer to the below given screenshot  

Please refer to the following demo and UG for more details on search bar in FileExplorer. 

If we have misunderstood your query, kindly share us clear details on your requirement (Video or screenshot or tried component code blocks) to proceed further. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

EM eduardo manuel leon cuya September 10, 2019 02:49 PM UTC

I want to add like a Description, in folders, How I can add it ?

This is Google Drive and I can put a Description here.

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team September 11, 2019 12:41 PM UTC

Hi Eduardo, 

The purpose of FileExplorer component is to display a set of files and folders from the provided location for read, edit or delete operations. So, we are not clear on your exact requirement to add a description for the files inside FileExplorer component. Currently we don’t have any option to add description in file details dialog. Please provide us clear details on whether you need TextBox within details dialog else you need to add description from some other action of FileExplorer and share us the specific reason for this requirement. If possible, please share the video for your requirement. This would be more helpful to identify your requirement and provide the prompt solution shortly. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon