We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to get editing data

Hello,

because the editing of start and end time using the EditTemplate is not working in your scheduler, I have to build my own editing component. How can I get the current selected (or selected for editing) appointment?

Thanks.

4 Replies

NR Nevitha Ravi Syncfusion Team September 9, 2019 01:05 PM UTC

Hi Peter, 

We confirm the reported issue “StartTime and EndTime is not updating properly” as a defect. Therefore we have logged the bug report which can be tracked from the following link. 

We could get the currently selected appointment in the OnPopupOpen event and for the same please find the following code. 
    public void OnPopupOpen(PopupOpenEventArgs<AppointmentData> args) 
    { 
        if (args.Type == PopupType.Editor) 
        { 
            if (args.Data.Id != 0) 
            { 
                var SelectedAppointment = args.Data; 
            } 
        } 
    } 

The issue fix will be included in our bi-weekly patch release on end of September and we would appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Nevitha. 

PB Peter Benedix September 9, 2019 01:55 PM UTC

Thanks for the idea with the popup event - regarding the StartTime EndTime isue: is there any kind of blazor control that you are ready to use? Except "Button" each control we we try to use is not ready and have multiple heavy bugs. From our Point of view, the entire collection is alpha - not beta.

RM Ryan Madison Syncfusion Team September 9, 2019 02:42 PM UTC

Peter - you have a paid license (which you are certainly aware) do not use the forum for these items....   

If you want support for your licensed product - use Direct Trac and make support tickets... this is the proper method to get you the most efficient help.

Best,

Ryan L. Madison
Deputy Director of Sales
Syncfusion, Inc.

PB Peter Benedix September 10, 2019 12:12 PM UTC

Yes - we have a payed licence. Thanks for the note but it makes no difference if I'm using your ticket system or the forum - if the answer is "it's broken and we will fix it in some days". In both cases we still can't work with it.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon