We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to solve the slowly speed problem that filling a lot of data into girdControl?

Hi, I'm using the GridControl as the data editor.If data is very large(eg: 256*2500),the data filling speed is quite slow.Is there any way to improve the speed?the way I use like below:
for (int i = 0; i < row; i++)
           {
               for (int j = 0; j < col; j++)
               {
                   gridControl.Model[i + 2, j + 1].CellValue = readList[j][i];
               }
           }
Thank U!

1 Reply

AR Arulpriya Ramalingam Syncfusion Team September 9, 2019 05:31 AM UTC

Hi Customer,   

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.   

The reported use case has occurred due to the loop that populates the data into the grid for large data. In order to overcome this issue, the PopulateValues() method can be used and it improves the performance comparing to the indexer method. Moreover, the Virtual Grid can also be used to display the data that loads the value only for the cells that are in the visible range and the values will be rendered dynamically when the visible range is changed. Please make use of the below user guide to know more about the virtual grid and PopulateValues() method.   

Please revert to us, if you have any other queries.   

Regards,   
Arulpriya   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon