We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Excel Graphs in Templates

I''m trying to use the template feature to modify a "Template" that contains a graph. I''m not trying to modify the graph itself, as the graph draws from existing cells...all I want to do is modify those cells. Problem: The template cannot be loaded as ExcelRW gives an error saying this file is not in the proper format that it can read. I''m using Excel 2002. I can use Excel files that do NOT have a graph embeded. I really don''t want to have to create the graph using ExcelRW if at all possible... Is this a known problem? Is this b/c I don''t have Office 2003? Thanks Eric

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 3, 2004 04:22 PM UTC

Hi Eric, Thank you for your interest in Essential ExcelRW. Currently ExcelRW does not support opening template files that have embedded graphs. We are working on adding this feature and it will be available in the next release. I will check with the development team and give you a more accurate timeframe of when this feature will be implemented[ Definitely within 2 weeks]. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >I''m trying to use the template feature to modify a "Template" that contains a graph. > >I''m not trying to modify the graph itself, as the graph draws from existing cells...all I want to do is modify those cells. > >Problem: The template cannot be loaded as ExcelRW gives an error saying this file is not in the proper format that it can read. I''m using Excel 2002. I can use Excel files that do NOT have a graph embeded. > >I really don''t want to have to create the graph using ExcelRW if at all possible... > >Is this a known problem? >Is this b/c I don''t have Office 2003? > >Thanks >Eric

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon