We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Excel Graphs in Templates

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

14731 Jun 3,2004 10:23 AM UTC Jun 3,2004 04:22 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: XlsIO
Eric Robishaw
Asked On June 3, 2004 10:23 AM UTC

I''m trying to use the template feature to modify a "Template" that contains a graph. I''m not trying to modify the graph itself, as the graph draws from existing cells...all I want to do is modify those cells. Problem: The template cannot be loaded as ExcelRW gives an error saying this file is not in the proper format that it can read. I''m using Excel 2002. I can use Excel files that do NOT have a graph embeded. I really don''t want to have to create the graph using ExcelRW if at all possible... Is this a known problem? Is this b/c I don''t have Office 2003? Thanks Eric

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 3, 2004 04:22 PM UTC

Hi Eric, Thank you for your interest in Essential ExcelRW. Currently ExcelRW does not support opening template files that have embedded graphs. We are working on adding this feature and it will be available in the next release. I will check with the development team and give you a more accurate timeframe of when this feature will be implemented[ Definitely within 2 weeks]. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >I''m trying to use the template feature to modify a "Template" that contains a graph. > >I''m not trying to modify the graph itself, as the graph draws from existing cells...all I want to do is modify those cells. > >Problem: The template cannot be loaded as ExcelRW gives an error saying this file is not in the proper format that it can read. I''m using Excel 2002. I can use Excel files that do NOT have a graph embeded. > >I really don''t want to have to create the graph using ExcelRW if at all possible... > >Is this a known problem? >Is this b/c I don''t have Office 2003? > >Thanks >Eric

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;