We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Bring data on selected item

I can fetch data from the database into the datagrid table with vuex. İn my database table i have two ids for each product. One id for german description and one id for english description of the same product. The first id is the Product with langcode german and then the second comes for english. So the Language codes are in German and English. When I try to bring the data, only English data comes to my table. But that's not what I want. I added a dropdownlist to the template. And put the option in English German language. For example, when I select German here, I want German data from my database. How can i solve this?

1 Reply

SN Sevvandhi Nagulan Syncfusion Team September 5, 2019 02:06 PM UTC

Hi Eda, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

We have checked the shared requirement. From the further analysis from your requirement we suspect that(“ You need to get the corresponding ID for the product chosen in the dropdownlist and based on the ID you need to filter the data from the database”). If so, you can get the selected chosen product Id through change event as mentioned below, 

methods: { 
       onChange: function(e){ 
         alert(e.itemData.Germen); 

Here we have prepared the simple sample based on the requirement. 

If we misunderstood your query , please revert more details that help us to validate further. 

1. Code snippet and exact requirement in dropdownlist
  2. Whether you are using localization
  3. Whether you are using two dataSource
  4. Whether you are using dropdownlist for changing the language
  5. Screenshot of the reported issue
  6. Issue reproducing sample
  7. If possible , reproduce the issue in our sample

Regards, 
Sevvandhi N 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon