We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfChart DoughnutSeries Title custom

Hi,
First, I am using Doughnutseries of chart like picture below. As you see the all chart titles overlap. So all title are not readin. How can i solve this problem.
Secondly, I want to do not change SelectedDataPointColor. namely  whatever the color before select, should be same color after select.

3 Replies

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team September 3, 2019 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Mahmut, 

We have analyzed your requirements, please find the solution below.  

Query 1: First, I am using Doughnutseries of chart like picture below. As you see the all chart titles overlap. So all title are not readin. How can i solve this problem. 

You can resolve this overlap problem by setting EnableSmartLabels in PieSeries as per the below code snippet.  

Code snippet 

<chart:PieSeries ItemsSource="{Binding Data}" 
                                                             XBindingPath="Expense" 
                                                             YBindingPath="Value"  
                                                             StartAngle="75" 
                                                             EndAngle ="435" 
                                                             EnableSmartLabels="True" 
                                                             ConnectorLineType = "Bezier"  
                                                             DataMarkerPosition = "OutsideExtended"> 

Query 2: Secondly, I want to do not change SelectedDataPointColor. namely  whatever the color before select, should be same color after select. 

You can achieve this requirement by raising SelectionChanging event in SfChart and set e.Cancel as true in args as per the below code snippet.  

Code snippet 

private void chart_SelectionChanging(object sender, ChartSelectionChangingEventArgs e) 
{ 
    e.Cancel = true; 
} 

Please let us know if you have any other queries.  

Regards,   
Muneesh Kumar G  

MN Mahmut Nedim September 3, 2019 02:36 PM UTC

Thank you very much for your answers. I have solved both of  :)

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team September 4, 2019 04:08 AM UTC

Hi Mahmut,  

Thanks for the update. 

We are glad to know that the given solution works. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Thanks,  
Muneesh Kumar G  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon