We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Using navigator on contentView of NavigationDrawer

Hi,

I'm using a NavigationDrawer on which, some of its Menu items need to show on the ContentView a stack of views (such as the pages that are used on a Navigator). The question is, how can I use or simulate a Navigator on the ContentView? 

By default, I see that the MasterDetail Xamarin control can add NavigationPage to the detail. Is this possible with SfNavigationDrawer?

For instance, when I press menu item A, the contentView shows view A. Then, in view A I navigate to view A1, and then to view A2. Therefore, if I press back button on navigation bar( if possible) I should navigate to view A1 and after to view A and after to the root view of my NavigationDrawer.

Thank you

1 Reply

KG Kanimozhi Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team September 3, 2019 04:52 PM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Greetings from Syncfusion.

We would like to let you know that SfNavigationDrawer control is a content control in which we cannot have multiple pages loaded and navigate between them. We have to change the view of the NavigationDrawer based on our requirement. Please have the sample from the below link,

Sample Link:
https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/NAAB14~1625655763

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Regards,
Kanimozhi G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon