We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Multiple errors relating to aurelia-syncfusion-bridge.d.ts

Hi,

I am following the 'Getting Started' documentation for .NET Core but I am having a great deal of trouble with nuget libraries.

On building the project I am getting 43 errors, all relating to lines in 'aurelia-syncfusion-bridge.d.ts'.

The errors are mostly 'TS2600' but there are also TS2307 and TS2305 errors. It's saying there is 'no reported member' for certain components, or that the 'build definition of the following identifiers conflict with those in another file'.

I have changed and toggled various things but I can't seem to avoid these errors if I follow the 'Getting Started' documentation for .NET Core. I have used Syncfusion Web Forms libraries for several months, largely without issue, and I have not seen this issue before.

Thanks,

Alex

3 Replies

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team August 30, 2019 10:34 AM UTC

Hi Alex Jermy, 

We have checked your query and prepared a sample with ASP.NET Core with Aurelia. Unfortunately, we cannot able to reproduce the issue at our end. The sample is rendered properly at our end. Refer to the below video link for sample running procedure. 

Sample:  

Please share the below information, it will help us to assist you the prompt solution at earliest. 

a.     SDK version   
b.     Version of aurelia-syncfusion-bridge used 
c.       Share the getting started link to prepare the sample 

Please try the shared sample and if you still facing any issues and revert us back. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

AJ Alex Jermy September 3, 2019 08:11 AM UTC

Hi, I am trying the method outlined in the getting started section here:

However at the command 'gulp copy' I am receiving this error:

Line: 2 Char: 29 Error: Expected ')' Code: 800A03EE Source: Microsoft JScript compilation error.

(image attached).

This is my gulp.js file:

var gulp = require('gulp');
    gulp.task('copy', async function () {
        gulp.src('./node_modules/syncfusion-javascript/**')
            .pipe(gulp.dest('./wwwroot/lib/syncfusion-javascript'));
    });

What
(image attached).

What is the issue likely to be?

Thanks

Attachment: GulpJS_File_b0f0f867.zip

NP Narayanasamy Panneer Selvam Syncfusion Team September 5, 2019 02:40 AM UTC

Hi Alex Jermy, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have tried to reproduce the reported issue while running the command gulp copy at our end. But we cannot able to reproduce the issue at our end. Refer to the below screenshot for gulp copy command. 

You can use our CDN links to include our Scripts and theme files instead of locally copying the scripts from node_modules to wwwroot folder. So we suggest you to refer to the below code snippet to include our scripts and theme files. 

<!-- CDN style reference for EJ controls--> 
    <link rel='nofollow' href="http://cdn.syncfusion.com/17.2.0.46/js/web/flat-azure/ej.web.all.min.css" rel="stylesheet" />  

<!-- CDN responsive style reference for EJ controls--> 
    <link rel='nofollow' href="https://cdn.syncfusion.com/17.2.0.46/js/web/responsive-css/ej.responsive.css" rel="stylesheet"> 

<!-- CDN script reference for EJ controls --> 

If you still facing any issues, please share the below information, it will help us to further analyze the issue and assist you at earliest. 

·       SDK version 
·       Syncfusion Package version 
·       Gulp Version 

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this. 

Regards,  
Narayanasamy P.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon