We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Issue after upgrading to preview 8

Hi!

I upgraded my Blazor Server project to preview 8 and version 17.2.46.

In a specific EjsGrid, I configured some foreign key columns like this :

ForeignKeyField="@col.FieldFkName" ForeignKeyValue="@col.FieldFkValueName" DataSource="@GetFkDataSource(col)"

Now, this grid doesn't show up. Nothing rendered. If I open another grid that has no FKs, it works.

Can you take a look if you can find the cause of this issue?

Best regards,
Benoit

3 Replies

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team August 26, 2019 02:40 PM UTC

Hi Benoit,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

Query: “Now, this grid doesn't show up. Nothing rendered. If I open another grid that has no FKs, it works. 

As per your suggestion we have prepared a Blazor server sample using our latest Nuget package (17.2.46) in .NET Core 3.0 Preview 8. We are not able to reproduce the reproduce the reported issue at our end. Kindly download the sample from below link 

Share the following details to reproduce the reported issue at our end to validate further on this issue. 

1. Share the Grid rendering code example.
  2. Share the detail about the ForeignKeyColumn dataSource (GetFkDataSource).
  3. Share the screenshot of script error in console window (if any)   
  4. If possible try to reproduce the reported issue in provided sample.
  5. Are you facing this issue only after upgrading to the latest version?.
  6. Kindly ensure to clear (browser as well as Nuget) cache before re running the sample.

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan. 

BE Benoit August 27, 2019 01:18 AM UTC

Hi Vignesh,

After doing more tests, I was able to make it work. Probably my cache was not properly clean up.
Anyway thanks for your sample and all the support. Your sample helped me to understand my problem.

Best regards,

Benoit.

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team August 27, 2019 04:06 AM UTC

Hi Benoit,  

Thanks for the update.  

We are glad to hear that you are able to resolve the issue with help of our sample. Please let us know if you have any further queries.   

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon