We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

RowSelected Event conflict with Multiple Selection Rows

Hi,
I just noticed in the new version there is a conflict between RowSelected and SelectionType Multiple.
When I select, for example, 4 rows and there is an event linked to RowSelected all the row get deselected except for the last one I selected.
Same happens also for RowSelecting. 
Before the latest update it was okay.

In the attachment you can find a demo created using your samples

Attachment: SynfusionTest_276b2dfd.zip

2 Replies

RS Renjith Singh Rajendran Syncfusion Team August 26, 2019 09:04 AM UTC

Hi Elio, 

We have validated the defect you have initiated with us and confirmed this as an issue. Thank you for taking the time to report this issue “MultiSelection misbehaves when bind RowSelected event in Grid” and helping us improve our product. At Syncfusion, we are committed to fixing all validated defects (subject to technological feasibility and Product Development Life Cycle ) and including the defect fix in our subsequent nuget releases which is expected to be rolled out in the first week of September 2019. Until then we appreciate your patience. 

You can now track the current status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link. 

Until then we appreciate your patience. 

Regards, 
Renjith Singh Rajendran. 

RS Renjith Singh Rajendran Syncfusion Team September 4, 2019 12:43 PM UTC

Hi Elio,  

We are glad to inform that our latest Nuget package (17.2.0.49-beta) has been successfully rolled out. Please find the latest Nuget package from below   

Please find the release notes from below link for the changes and fixes we have included in this release  

In this release we have included the fix for the issue “MultiSelection misbehaves when bind RowSelected event in Grid”.  

Please get back to us if you have further queries. 

Regards, 
Renjith Singh Rajendran.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon