We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

UploaderEvents for Success on Syncfusion.EJ2.Blazor (17.2.0.46-beta)

I was upgrade my syncfusion to 17.2.0.46-beta, but after update I have trouble with Success event in uploader are not running as my expected.
Success Event not running to @OnSuccess

this my code,

<EjsUploader ID="uploadFiles" Multiple="false" AllowedExtensions=".jpg,.jpeg,.png" MinFileSize="3000" MaxFileSize="5000000">
    <UploaderEvents Success="@OnSuccess"></UploaderEvents>
    <UploaderAsyncSettings SaveUrl="api/Save1" RemoveUrl="api/Remove1" ChunkSize="5000"></UploaderAsyncSettings>
</EjsUploader>

1 Reply

GG Gopi Govindasamy Syncfusion Team August 22, 2019 12:34 PM UTC

Hi Riyan,  

We have checked your reported issue and this is known issue in our end. We have already logged bug report for it. We will fix the issue and the fix is include in our upcoming patch release and scheduled on 27th August 2019. You can track the status of the reported issue from the below feedback link. 

For your convenience, We have created a private NuGet. Please get the attachment from above feedback link. we will intimate you, once the patch got release. 

We have prepared sample and code snippet for your reference.  

@using Syncfusion.EJ2.Blazor 
@using Syncfusion.EJ2.Blazor.Inputs 

<EjsUploader> 
        <UploaderEvents Success="OnSuccess"></UploaderEvents> 
        <UploaderAsyncSettings SaveUrl="https://aspnetmvc.syncfusion.com/services/api/uploadbox/Save" 
                               RemoveUrl="https://aspnetmvc.syncfusion.com/services/api/uploadbox/Remove"></UploaderAsyncSettings> 
    </EjsUploader> 

@code{ 

public string Status { get; set; } 

public void OnSuccess(SuccessEventArgs args) 
    { 
        this.Status = args.StatusText; 
    } 
} 

Regard, 
Gopi G. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon