We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Filtering and Sorting to work on entire data at backend having data over 1 million

Hi,

I have implemented a data table and wanted to confirm few things.

I want to bring only 200 at a time, firstly I am having more than 1 million records in my Database that can be manged using pipe.. and is working fine.
But if I use filter or sort now, I want it to query or fetch data from entire database records (1 million records) and not just the records present at that moment

can you please let me know if it is achievable or not?

1 Reply

SS Seeni Sakthi Kumar Seeni Raj Syncfusion Team August 22, 2019 07:27 AM UTC

Hi Kunal, 

Greetings from Syncfusion.  

To bind a remote data to the server using Angular Observables, we are using Async Pipe. This has been discussed in the following Help Document.  

Grid actions like Paging, Sorting were also handled and their query will be executed within the dataStateChange event.  

Enable pager in the Grid for better performance. Use the pager with the Observables concept which will bring the data to the Grid on pagination. Refer to the following Help Document.  

If you wish to use the unpaged scrolling, you can prefer the Virtualization concept of the Grid with the Observables.  

Refer to the following demos.  

Regards,  
Seeni Sakthi Kumar S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon