We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Indeterminate LinearProgressBar and RangeColors

Can I set an IsIndeterminate LinearProgressBar, and use rangecolors? 

I like to achieve some effect for loading similar to Google 4 color progress bar.

3 Replies

DS Devaraj Sekar Syncfusion Team August 21, 2019 01:14 PM UTC

Hi felipe, 

Thank you contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have analyzed your requirement for " Range color in indeterminate linear progress bar ". As this feature is not available in our product, we will consider this a feature request. If you could confirm some specific details, it would help us to implement the feature in line with your requirement.

Please review the following screen shot of the feature and let us know if it conforms to your requirement. If our definition of this feature is different from your requirement, then let us know the specific details, so that we can work towards fulfilling your requirement.

Screenshot: 

Kindly, confirm us on the requirement and also let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Devaraj Sekar 

FP felipe pedroti raymundo August 21, 2019 01:39 PM UTC

Thanks for replying. This is the feature I want. 

For example, I use the CubicInOut effect on Indeterminate. If I set ranges, when the progress animate through, the colors whill be shown according my definitions.

DS Devaraj Sekar Syncfusion Team August 22, 2019 11:00 AM UTC

Hi felipe, 

Thank you for your update, 

We are  analyzing the feasibility of the feature “Range colors support in In-determinant state for progress bar” with the given details and will update further details on 26th August 2019. 

Thanks, 
Devaraj Sekar 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon