We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Scrolling not working correctly

Hi, I am using pdfviewer to view pdf document but I have a problem with scrolling on both (android, iOS) devices.

If I use simulators I am able to start scrolling only on top of the screen (as attached picture) or with right slider.

If I use a real device (Android 9 or ios 10.3) with EnableScrollHead="True" I can scroll only on top of the screen (as attached picture) or scrolling with right slider.

If I use a real device with EnableScrollHead="Flase" everything is fine on android, but completely not working on iOS. A right slider is missing.

Attachment: SamplePDFViewer_d631c48f.zip

3 Replies

GR Gayathri Ramalingam Syncfusion Team August 21, 2019 01:43 PM UTC

Hi Tomas, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

On analyzing your sample, you are placing PDF viewer inside Stack Layout. So that it will not allow the user to scroll the PDF document until we zoom the PDF viewer control. We need to set the VerticalOptions and HorizontalOptions for the scrollable children to properly layout inside the StackLayout for Xamarin.Forms. We have ensured the same behaviour with Xamarin.Forms WebView which is a scrollable view. Please use the below code example to get this issue resolved.   

Code Example:  
<StackLayout Spacing="0"> 
            <syncfusion:SfPdfViewer x:Name="PdfViewerControl" HorizontalOptions="FillAndExpand" VerticalOptions="FillAndExpand" BookmarkNavigationEnabled="False" EnableScrollHead="False" /> 
</StackLayout>  

Could you please try the above modified sample and let us know whether the above proposed solution meets your requirement?   

With Regards, 
Gayathri R 

TT Tomas Turek August 22, 2019 07:35 AM UTC

Works perfectly. Thank you

GR Gayathri Ramalingam Syncfusion Team August 22, 2019 09:07 AM UTC

Hi Tomas,  

Thank you for your update. We are glad to know that the issue is resolved. 

With Regards, 
Gayathri R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon