We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Layout question

Apologies if this does not belong here.

I'm struggling with getting my items laid out with my <div>s correctly on my screen. I've tried floating, tables,  all sorts of options... but can't figure it out. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Essentially I'd like this layout for landscape:

and this one for portrait when using a phone:

1 Reply

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team August 19, 2019 10:42 AM UTC

Hi Mark Tannehill, 

Good day to you. 

We have analyzed your reported query and would like to let you know that our EJ2 Dashboard Layout component well suits to fulfill your requirement. Our EJ2 Dashboard layout component is a layout component build with panels that allows you to build any layout which will be responsive and adaptive(stack) to all lower resolution devices. The panels within the Dashboard layout component can be customized easily to position or resize using SizeX, SizeY Row, Column properties to build any layout. For your reference, we have created a sample to achieve your layout using our Dashboard layout component and attached it in the below link. Please check it. 

UG Documentation link: 

Adaptive layout UG Documentation link: 

Online Sample link:  

We have prepared a sample for your reference, please find it below. 

Please let us know, if you have any concerns about this. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon