We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XPMenus.StaticBarItem problems

Greetings, I''m using MainFrameBarManager, and I have a bar with style "IsStatusBar". This bar is populated with number of StaticBarItems. The problem is that text in those items is of dynamic nature and StaticBarItem gets constantly resized as text changes. This is rather unacceptable, I would like to have fixed size for some of StaticBarItems. Using StatusBarAdv is not an option since it doesn''t have MDI parent/child capabilities like MainFrameBarManager ChildFrameBarManager do. Any way to achieve it? Any alternatives? Thank you.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 3, 2004 01:15 AM UTC

Hi Yuriy, Presently, the StaticBarItems are designed to dynamically resize itself to exactly fit the size of the Text associated with the StaticBarItem. I have consulted the XPMenus developers for a workaround if possible, and will update you as soon as I have more information available. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 3, 2004 06:32 PM UTC

Hi Yuriy, After having consulted the development team, I would like to inform you that there is no quick workaround to force the StaticBarItems to have a fixed size. We have considered this as a feature request and have logged a QA report #489 in this regard. We will try our very best to implement this feature at the earliest. We appreciate your feedback, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon