We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Progress Button causes console errors when HTML input control receives focus

I am trying to use the a progress button on a login form which I have two regular HTML input controls:

<input type="text" class="login-form-control" @bind="Username" onfocus=@(() => UsernameGotFocus()) onkeyup=@((args)=>KeyPressed(args)) />
<input type="password" class="login-form-control" @bind="Password" onfocus=@(() => PasswordGotFocus()) onkeyup=@((args)=>KeyPressed(args)) />

And my progress button is defined as:

<EjsProgressButton Content="Login" EnableProgress="true" Duration="3000" SpinSettings="@SpinCenter" AnimationSettings="@ZoomOut"
                                       CssClass="btn btn-login text-center login-form-control"></EjsProgressButton>

However, when either of the inputs receives focus, multiple console errors are show (provided in the attached screenshot.  But if I remove the progress button and just replace it with a regular HTML button:

<input type="button" class="btn btn-login text-center login-form-control" value="Login" onclick=@(()=>CheckLogin()) />

Then no console errors are shown and all methods run correctly.

Attachment: screenshot_d377b447.zip

1 Reply

SP Sangeetha Priya Murugan Syncfusion Team August 13, 2019 01:24 PM UTC

Hi Dominick, 

Thank you for contacting syncfusion support. 

We have checked your reported issue and we are able to reproduce it in our end. So, we confirmed this as a defect and we have planned to include this fix in our upcoming patch release. Which is expected to be available in last week of this month,  until then we appreciate your patience. You can track the status of this defect using below link from our feedback portal,  

Regards, 
Sangeetha M 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon