We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Gantt task predecessor is not working in resourceView

Hi syncfusion supporter

I'm flowing the user guide to set the task relationship with predesessorMapping, and it's still not working.

My purpose is when you drag a task, the other task who has a relationship with that will be shift if the dragging task endDate time was dragged above others.

I know the connector between the tasks are not shown in the resource view, but it's OK, all I need is to see the interaction between these tasks.

4 Replies

XI xia August 8, 2019 07:42 AM UTC

Sorry, my platform is JavaScript - EJ 1

GA Gurunathan A Syncfusion Team August 9, 2019 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Xia, 

We analyzed the provided sample and we note that you set taskSchedulingMode as manual. When this property is set as manual the dates are not validated automatically based on the predecessor value. 
We can validate the dates automatically for the manual tasks by enabling the property validateManualTasksOnLinking.  
We can also validate the dates based on the predecessor values by setting the property taskSchedulingMode as auto. Please find the below code example. 

$("#resourceGantt").ejGantt({ 
     //taskSchedulingMode: ej.Gantt.TaskSchedulingMode.Auto, 
     taskSchedulingMode: ej.Gantt.TaskSchedulingMode.Manual, 
     validateManualTasksOnLinking: true, 
     //... 
}); 

Please find the below sample and documentation link. 

Regards, 
Gurunathan 

XI xia August 10, 2019 05:52 AM UTC

Thank you Gurunathan! this is hard to find the solution if by my self.

PP Pooja Priya Krishna Moorthy Syncfusion Team August 12, 2019 06:18 AM UTC

Hi Xia,

Most welcome. Kindly get in touch with us, if you require further assistance. We are always happy in assisting you.

Regards,

Pooja Priya K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon