We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

DragNDrop from Grid with Custom UserControls

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

14655 Jun 1,2004 08:58 PM Jun 1,2004 11:12 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Luis Guerra
Asked On June 1, 2004 08:58 PM

I have a GridRepeaterControl (from your grid samples ) displaying 4 columns abreast (instead of a column as in your sample) a custom usercontrol that has an picturebox and 3 textboxes. The data for the picture box and the textboxes comes from a DataRowView. I need to drag selected images (ideally more than one should be allowed) to your TreeViewAdv and drop them in suitable nodes. All I need to take from the Grid is the ID of the selected Images and on drop update the DataBase with these ID''s I have looked at the example of drag and drop in the FAQ for the grid but I do not seem to be able to even get started with the mouse showing a drag. Can you give me at least a general Idea on how to go about this ?

Luis Guerra
Replied On June 1, 2004 11:12 PM

Already figured out how to do it. It seemed daunting but turned out to be simple after looking at the samples and thinking a little more. thanks

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;