We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

In Scheduler, I want to increase the overall height of the left calendar when the scheduler's Form window opens.

In Scheduler, I want to increase the overall height of the left calendar when the scheduler's Form window opens. Thank you.

Attachment: schedule_cal_resizing_20190807_36447b3.rar

7 Replies

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team August 7, 2019 08:53 AM UTC

Hi Smart Law, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion product. 

You can able to achieve your requirement by enable the NavigationPanelFillWithCalendar property. This property will used to fill the calendar size based on the navigation panel size. Please refer the below code snippet for your reference. 

scheduleControl1.NavigationPanelFillWithCalendar = true; 

Please refer the below screen shot for your reference. 

Let us know whether this helps also if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

SL Smart law developer August 7, 2019 03:23 PM UTC

Thank you.
I solved it well.
One more thing, let me know if there is any way to set the height of the panel to a specific height.

SL Smart law developer August 7, 2019 04:30 PM UTC

I found Calendar.Scale (1.0F, 0.7F) but when the date changes, it returns to its original state;

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team August 8, 2019 03:05 PM UTC

Hi Smart,  

Thanks for your update. 

Currently we are checking your requirement in our end, so we will update you the more details on August 9th, 2019. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team August 9, 2019 09:15 AM UTC

Hi Smart, 

Thanks for your patience. 

We have analyzed your requirement to set the height of the navigation panel and it can be achieved by adjusting the sizes of the inner panel of the navigation panel. Please refer the below code snippet for your reference. Here inside the NavigationPanel, we have added the calendar control panel. So we first we need to adjust the calendar panel size and based on this we can adjust splitter(which is also inside the Navigation panel). 

// Set the calendar panel height 
var calendarPanel = this.scheduleControl1.NavigationPanel.Controls[1]; 
calendarPanel.Height = 500; 

// Based on the calendar panel height change the splitter location 
var splitterControl = this.scheduleControl1.NavigationPanel.Controls[0]; 
splitterControl.Location = new Point(0, 500); 

Please refer the below sample for your reference. 

Let us know whether this helps also if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

SL Smart law developer August 10, 2019 09:37 AM UTC

thank you for your example code.

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team August 12, 2019 06:20 AM UTC

Hi Smart, 

Thank you for the update. 

Please let us know, if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon