We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon
If you became a customer of the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or the Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer components before October 2019 and have questions related to those products, you can request support through our forum system. However, please note that this support system is only for existing customers who are still using the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or its components and not for new customers looking for reporting products from Syncfusion.

For new customers or those with general reporting questions, we recommend contacting our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/, which is a separate brand created by Syncfusion for its reporting solutions. Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion for your reporting needs.

Angular Sample Error "Unable to progress the Report ..."

After this error (https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/146413/error-trying-example) was solved I am getting "Unable to progress the Report action due to failure of connecting Report Service." error. The API is running as you can see bellow.

Thanks in advance.

Attachment: Net_Core_WebReportApp_8b33d0d1.rar

3 Replies

VS Vinoth Srinivasan Syncfusion Team August 7, 2019 06:17 AM UTC

Hi Rodrigo, 

We need to enable the cross origin for ASP.NET Core WebAPI service. Please find the below help documentation for how to enable the cross origin. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

RL Rodrigo Luz August 9, 2019 02:48 PM UTC

Thanks again, it's working now. I am testing but it seems like a great product and suport.
Now I will study about "Report Server" concept.

VS Vinoth Srinivasan Syncfusion Team August 10, 2019 05:13 AM UTC

Hi Rodrigo, 

Thanks for your update. Please let us know if you require further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon