We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

On async update for EjsMenu got a bunch of errors on JS console

I've a code like this

<EjsMenu @ref="@AccountMenu"></EjsMenu>

and  doiin menu update on 

protected override async Task OnAfterRenderAsync()
        {

AccountMenu.Items = null;
            await UIService.UpdateAccountMenu();
            AccountMenu.Items = UIService.AccountMenuItems;
            AccountMenu.DataBind();

//return await base.OnAfterRenderAsync();
        }

Update occurs on menu but on each subsequent call a lot of eroors are shown on js console screen similar to this ticket attachement.

I like to know if this is an Syncufsion related error or its being generated by blazor.

Thanks

Attachment: jserrors_feb377f0.rar

3 Replies

SP Sangeetha Priya Murugan Syncfusion Team August 6, 2019 08:42 AM UTC

Hi Oswaldo, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your reported issue by rendering the Menu in the version (17.2.40) and binding the items in OnAfterRenderAsync method from the service. And the menu items binded properly in our end without any error. For your convenience, we have prepared the video demonstration of this issue. Please find the sample and video link below. 

Before that, we would like to let you know the following details to check further. 

1. Please replicate your issue in the above sample and send back to us. 
2. Please share your Blazor preview version and Essential studio product version. 
3. If possible please share us the video demonstration of your issue. 

Could you please check the above sample and video and get back to us, with the above requested information based on that we will check and provide you a better solution quickly. 

Regards, 
Sangeetha M 

OR Oswaldo Raul Diaz Guzman August 8, 2019 07:28 PM UTC

Hi, Sangeetha  thanks for Your help, I updated my Visual Studio, NET Core 3 and Syncfusion references and everrything is working fine. Mi bad I lost some updates.

Thanks so much

SP Sangeetha Priya Murugan Syncfusion Team August 9, 2019 05:48 AM UTC

Hi Oswaldo, 

We are happy to hear that your reported issue has been resolved. Please feel free to contact us, if you need any further assistance on Syncfusion components. 

Regards, 
Sangeetha M 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon