We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Custom Event Modal

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible for me to call a different event modal from the components.
I want to open a custom one and save the data based on it in the schedule.

3 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team August 6, 2019 09:02 AM UTC

Hi Amanda, 

Syncfusion greetings. 

We recommend you to try our new JS2 Scheduler, which is completely developed based on the pure JavaScript and the source code is written in TypeScript. It is comparatively faster in performance than JS1 Scheduler and has equally all the important features available in JS1, as well as we keep on improving it by adding some new additional features to it. 

Kindly refer the below links to customize the editor. 

Note: If in case, you still need to use with JS1 Scheduler, kindly let us know.  
Regards, 
Karthi 

HA Hudson Almeida August 20, 2019 06:10 PM UTC

I am using JS2, however, unsuccessfully calling different modal to register a new event.

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team August 21, 2019 05:43 AM UTC

Hi Hudson, 

Thanks for the update. 

In the below sample, editor window is customized like our previous online sample. Kindly try the sample and if the issue persists, try to reproduce the error in a sample and revert else share your code example/runnable sample (if possible) to proceed further. 

Regards,  
Karthi  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon