We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

pivot grid pdfExportProperties not working with vuejs

Hey, I am using Vuejs and I was trying to add properties to the pdf export function but it does nothing.
In the docs example the sample is in TS, but I tried the example from es5 docs, and its not working too. 

my component

the vue docs:

the es5 docs: 

thank you!

2 Replies

TB Thirupathi Bala Krishnan Syncfusion Team August 6, 2019 10:20 AM UTC

Hi Yuri, 
Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. Please find the response below. 

We have checked your query. And, currently we don’t have support To provide event for exporting by toolbar”. And, we logged this as feature in our features database. This will be included in our Essential Studio Volume 3 SP1 release which will be estimated to be available by the end of October, 2019. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Scintilla A 

RG Ramesh Govindaraj Syncfusion Team November 6, 2019 07:26 AM UTC

Hi Yuri,

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio Volume 3 SP 1 2019 (v17.3.0.26) is rolled out where the improvement "To provide event for exporting by toolbar" has included. And it is available for download under the following link.

https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/148808/essential-studio-2019-volume-3-service-pack-release-v17-3-0-26-is-available-for-download

We have prepared a sample for your reference.

Here, an event "beforeExport" is used that triggers on each exporting types where you can customize the export properties.

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.

Regards,

Ramesh G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon