We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Filtering is wrong when using ShowSuggestionsOnFocus

When I use ShowSuggestionsOnFocus = true. The Dropdown opens as it should when i enter the control. But when i put in the first letter it doesn scroll / filter to the first matching value.

It flickers and is on Top again.

I've attached a litte sample.

Attachment: App8_a030d649.rar

3 Replies

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team August 7, 2019 12:55 PM UTC

Hi Alexander, 

We have fixed the reported issue in SfAutoComplete Control and the patch files can be downloaded from the following location.  

Please find the patch setup from below location:  
Advanced approach – use only if you have specific needs and can directly replace existing assemblies for your build environment  

Please find the patch assemblies alone from below location:  

Please find the NuGet from below location:  

Assembly Version: 17.2.0.34 

Disclaimer :  
Please note that we have created this patch for version 17.2.0.34 specifically to resolve the following issue reported in this incident. If you have received other patches for the same version for other products, please apply all patches in the order received.  

This fix will be available on our upcoming weekly nuget release, which will be available on August 13th, 2019.  

Thanks, 
Muneesh Kumar G. 

AD Alexander Dickbauer August 7, 2019 01:09 PM UTC

Did you also fix this on SfComboBox?

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team August 8, 2019 06:23 AM UTC

Hi Alexander, 

We have fixed the reported issue in SfComboBox Control and the patch files can be downloaded from the following location.  

Please find the patch setup from below location:  

Advanced approach – use only if you have specific needs and can directly replace existing assemblies for your build environment  

Please find the patch assemblies alone from below location:  

Please find the NuGet from below location:  

Assembly Version: 17.2.0.34 

Disclaimer :  
Please note that we have created this patch for version 17.2.0.34 specifically to resolve the following issue reported in this incident. If you have received other patches for the same version for other products, please apply all patches in the order received.  

This fix will be available on our upcoming weekly nuget release, which will be available on August 13th, 2019. 

Thanks, 
Muneesh Kumar G. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon