We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DataBoundGrid in Windows Control Library

I have created a method where I toggle selected ranges in my DataBoundGrid using spacebar. When I tried to implement my code into a Windows Control Library, my selected range toggle only works for ranges greater than 1. Otherwise the range returns empty, even though there is a single row currently selected. Any suggestions as to why the range selection behaves like this when it is a member of a Windows Control Library. Also, any recommendations as to what work-arounds would be the best method to solving my problem. Thanks, High Path

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 1, 2004 03:53 PM UTC

Can you post a sample project showing the problem?

KM Kevin Musters June 1, 2004 05:12 PM UTC

Could I have your email address to send you the code example. Included in the code sample zip is the following folders: NonControl_List - How the solution works outside of a Windows Control. Control_List - How the solution works inside of a Windows Control. Control_Code - Underlying code of the Windows Control I created, derived from Non_Control_List. so if you could send me your email address that would be great. Thanks

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 2, 2004 08:08 AM UTC

You can create a direct trac support incident and include your sample there. That way both you and Syncfusion can track this problem to a resolution, and it will not get lost in email.

KM Kevin Musters June 2, 2004 05:56 PM UTC

I have updated the code to the Direct-Trac. It has been assigned to Jayakumar Natarajan. Thanks for your help and support. Kevin

KM Kevin Musters June 3, 2004 03:58 PM UTC

this.gbdbList.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiSelect; worked! Thanks!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon