We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error When Installing EJ.Export Nugget Package

Hello i'am trying to Install the Syncfusion.ej.export nugget package but everytime i do that in all the projects that already contains a grid from syncfusion i find myself in a dependancy hell that i cant get out of it. I'm new here btw and very satisfied by the components you present. Thanks for that .

This is my error when i try to build my project on Visual Studio 2017 :

Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    Suppression State
Error    CS1705    Assembly 'Syncfusion.EJ.Web' with identity 'Syncfusion.EJ.Web, Version=17.2460.0.34, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89' uses 'Syncfusion.EJ, Version=17.2460.0.34, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89' which has a higher version than referenced assembly 'Syncfusion.EJ' with identity 'Syncfusion.EJ, Version=17.2.0.36, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89'    Tesssst    \Tesssst\CSC    1    Active

3 Replies

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team July 30, 2019 11:48 AM UTC

Hi Zouzou,  

Good day to you. 

Based on the error it seems, the Syncfusion.EJ assembly is not referred with proper version.  We suspect that “Syncfusion.EJ” reference may be of different version or its framework may be of higher version than EJ.Web.  Please check the version of EJ and EJ Web assembly referred in your sample as shown below 

If there is a mismatch, kindly refer the correct version assemblies from the installed location. Else you can install the NuGet package Syncfusion.Asp.Net from the below link 

Note: The framework of referred assemblies must be equal or lower than the target framework of your project.  

If still issue persists, kindly share us screenshots on the assembly reference in your project along with framework version details of your project to proceed further.  

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

ZO zouzou July 31, 2019 07:33 AM UTC

Many thanks sir.
I have installed the SyncFusion.AspNet Nugget package and it resolved all of my version conflicts.
Really appreciate your quick support and your efficiency in problem solving.
Have a good one.

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team July 31, 2019 08:53 AM UTC

Hi Zouzou, 

We are glad to hear that the provided solution worked for you. Please let us know, if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon