We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unable to easily configure CRUD Adaptor with GET for syncfusion Grid

all endpoints of the URL for eJGrid are POST ... this is not good design especially if we are consuming 3rd party API.

In the current design there is no easy way to change just the Read/Load URL to Get, I have create a whole new custom adaptor, for e.g. if I want to load Yahoo news Read, I cannot easily set to GET.

Suggestion is provide an EASY configure option while setting up the CRUD URL for GET or POST option, without creating a whole new adaptor.

1 Reply

FS Farveen Sulthana Thameeztheen Basha Syncfusion Team July 29, 2019 05:50 PM UTC

Hi Taviz, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

By default, the DataManager send as ‘POST’ request method will trigger for data binding and data operations in server end. But in your case you want to modify the ‘POST’ request into ‘’GET request. If we change the method to ‘GET’ it may leads to many conflicts for the default data operations. So, please provide the exact scenario or requirement for using ‘GET’ request. 

Regards, 
Farveen sulthana T 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon