We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

no more multi-tabbed dashboards?

I've seen several videos about how to create multi-tabbed dashboards but I can't seem to be able to duplicate the steps taken as the designer I have (the latest and greatest) doesn't have the same panels on the right-hand side

Can someone let me know how I can create a multi-tabbed dashboard as that is how I want to present the data

Thanks

-=A=-

3 Replies

RN Renuka N Syncfusion Team July 25, 2019 06:31 AM UTC

Hi Andrew,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.   

Currently, we do not have support for “multi-tabbed dashboards” in the web designer integrated in Dashboard Server(v4.1.0.84). This support is only available in desktop designer. We suspect that you might watch demo videos of Desktop designer. 

We would like to inform you that the desktop version of dashboard platform is moved as legacy and moving forward, we will be implementing new features and improvements only in the Bold BI platform (https://www.boldbi.com/). We are also working on providing an on-premise version of Bold BI, which will be available in the end of July 2019. Please watch out the Bold BI space for further updates.   

Please find the documentation link for Bold BI.  

We have logged “multi-tabbed dashboards” as feature request in our feedback portal.   
Please upvote this feature to make this our priority. While this feature itself is important we will prioritize the features every release, based on the user demands.    
If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request you can add it as a comment in the portal.  

Please let us know, if you have any other queries.  

Regards, 
Renuka N. 

AH Andrew Haigh July 25, 2019 06:37 AM UTC

Desktop designer is legacy huh?

Know where I can get me some of that retro, old-school, coolness?

Thanks in advance

-=A=-

RN Renuka N Syncfusion Team July 26, 2019 09:41 AM UTC

Hi Andrew, 

We have created a new incident under your Direct trac account to follow up with this query. We suggest you to follow up with the incident for further updates. Please log in using the below link.  

Thanks, 
Renuka N. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon