We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Panning is not working after pinch zooming

Hello,

I am using ejChart for a multitouch hardware and I am currently having some problems with the zooming.
When zooming. enablePinching is false and I zoom thru a square zooming, I can use the pan action with no problems. However, when zooming.enablePinching is true and I zoom thru the pinching action, after pan action is not working.

Is this a known issue or there are some specific parameters to be configured?

Thank you and Best regards,

Dídac

B&R

6 Replies

KC Kalaimathi Chellaiah Syncfusion Team July 25, 2019 12:17 PM UTC

Hi Dídac, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We were able to reproduce the issue Panning is not working after pinch zoomed the chart and we confirm this as a bug and logged a defect report .You can keep track of the bug from the feedback portal below,  

The fix will be available in our upcoming volume 2 SP1 release which expected to be rolled out end of August 2019. Also we can provide the patch on August 1, 2019. Kindly revert us, if you need a patch on mentioned date.  

If you have any more specification/precise replication procedure or a scenario to be tested, you can add it as a comment in the portal.  

Thanks,  
Kalai. 

DC Dídac Castellet Menchón July 25, 2019 03:15 PM UTC

Hi Kalai,

Thank you very much for your answer. 

If you could provide us a patch for the 1st of August that would be great!

Best Regards,

Dídac 
B&R

KC Kalaimathi Chellaiah Syncfusion Team July 26, 2019 04:49 AM UTC

Hi Dídac, 

Thanks for your update. 

As stated earlier we will provide the custom patch for the reported issue in pinch zooming and panning on (August 1, 2019). We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Kalai. 

KC Kalaimathi Chellaiah Syncfusion Team July 31, 2019 10:36 AM UTC

Hi Dídac, 

Thanks for being patience. 

We have ensured the reported issue Panning is not working after pinch zoomed the chart. Since in a standalone sample, panning is working properly after pinch zooming. We have attached the sample which is used by testing. Please find below, 

Please check with this and revert us, if you are facing any issues. 

Regards, 
Kalai. 

DC Dídac Castellet Menchón August 19, 2019 02:38 PM UTC

Hi Kalai,

Sorry for late reply. I posted the thread in EJ 2 but actually I am using EJ 1 (as written in the subject). Is there a problem? 
Also, where can I get the patch? I don't have anything in my 'patch' section. 

Kindly await your feedback,

Thanks,
Best Regards

Dídac

B&R

KC Kalaimathi Chellaiah Syncfusion Team August 20, 2019 08:43 AM UTC

Hi Dídac, 

Thanks for the update. 

As stated in our previous update, the reported issue is not reproduced in separate sample at our end. That’s why we couldn’t provide any patch for this issue. Kindly check the above attached sample and revert us with more information, if still you have faced any problems. 

Regards, 
Kalai. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon