We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grid inside panel does not scroll

Hi, I'm having a problem with the grid inside a dashboard panel. I am not allowed to scroll the grid; I leave an example in stackblitz; you have to press Render Grid.
Thank you

https
://62jjbz.run.stackblitz.io

3 Replies

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team July 24, 2019 10:12 AM UTC

Hi Alex, 

We suspect the problem you are facing is not being able to scroll the Grid rendered inside the Dashboard Layout. We checked from our end but unfortunately were unable to reproduce your reported issue. Since the stack blitz sample, you provided is not opening, we were not able to check the scenario in which you are facing this issue. 

So, we have prepared a sample for your reference. In this sample we have rendered two grids in the Dashboard Layout, and you are able to scroll the grid in this. Please find the sample below, 

If your issue is still not resolved or if we have misunderstood your query please get back to us with more details like, the scenario in which this is occurring, runnable sample, code snippet used. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

AS Alex Siler July 25, 2019 06:44 PM UTC

Hello, here is a new stack stack blitz. Where I am not able to scroll; I also send you a screenshot with the error that constantly throws me when I scroll on the page. When paging begins the error more frequently. Thank you

Attachment: console_46d580ab.7z

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team July 26, 2019 12:14 PM UTC

Hi Alex, 

We have analyzed the sample which you have shared with us. In this sample, we could see that you have called the refreshColumns method inside the dataBound event. We suspect that this is the cause of the problem you are facing. By default, calling the refreshColumns method will trigger the dataBound event handler. So, there will a circular loop which keeps on getting executed preventing any operation to be performed on the Grid component. 

You can resolve this problem by setting a flag variable to make the codes inside the dataBound to be executed only at initial rendering of grid. We have modified the sample you had provided based on this. Please find it below, 

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon