We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

I want to fetch the list of all dashboard file in the asp.net application from dashboard server and show it using report viewer . I am not getting any code sample

1) I want to fetch the list of all dashboard file in the asp.net application from dashboard server and show it using Dashboard Viewer. I am not getting any code sample.

2) Is there any provision to integrate dashboard designer in asp.net application so that our client can design his own dashboard.

3) Is there any provision to integrate Data Integration platform in Integrated dashboard designer in dashboard server.

3 Replies

RN Renuka N Syncfusion Team July 19, 2019 12:56 PM UTC

Hi Anand,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

Query 
Response 
I want to fetch the list of all dashboard file in the asp.net application from dashboard server and show it using report viewer . I am not getting any code sample  

Is there any provision to integrate dashboard designer in asp.net application so that our client can design his own dashboard.  
We will be implementing new features and improvements only in the Bold BI platform (https://www.boldbi.com/). We are also working on providing an on-premise version of Bold BI, which will be available in the end of July 2019. Please watch out the Bold BI space for further updates.   
Please find the documentation link for Bold BI: https://help.syncfusion.com/bold-bi/overview  

We will have an API to fetch list of all dashboard file from dashboard server on Bold BI platform. Also it is not possible to showcase the dashboard in report platform. Are you mention the dashboard viewer /report viewer ?   

We also have planned to provide a support on integrating the dashboard designer in asp.net application and which is in our current year road map in Bold BI product.  

Is there any provision to integrate Data Integration platform in Integrated dashboard designer in dashboard server.  
No. currently we don’t have any active plan to integrate Data Integration platform in Integrated dashboard designer in dashboard server.  

Please let us know, if you have any queries. 

Regards, 
Renuka N. 

AP Anand Prakash Shukla July 19, 2019 02:33 PM UTC

In my first question there is typing mistake. I had to type dashboard viewer but by mistake typed report viewer . 

So the question is -

I want to fetch the list of all dashboards file in the asp.net application from dashboard server and show it using Dashboard Viewer. but I am not getting any code sample.

SK Satheesh Kumar Kalimuthu Syncfusion Team July 22, 2019 09:09 AM UTC

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your reply.

As we have mentioned earlier, we will have an API to fetch the list of all dashboard file from dashboard server on Bold BI platform.
Please watch out the Bold BI space for further updates. 

Regards, 
Satheesh 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon