We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error on Open (something to do with a color palette...?)

I am getting an error message when I attempt to initialize an IWorkbook object. Used to work fine, but after upgrading to 2.0.5.1 the error occurs. Attached is a screenshot of the error message, as well as the source file and excel file I''m trying to open. Assistance is greatly appreciated. sync_3480.zip

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 1, 2004 10:09 AM UTC

Hi Marty, I am looking into this issue and will update you with more information as soon as possible. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >I am getting an error message when I attempt to initialize an IWorkbook object. Used to work fine, but after upgrading to 2.0.5.1 the error occurs. Attached is a screenshot of the error message, as well as the source file and excel file I''m trying to open. Assistance is greatly appreciated. > >sync_3480.zip > >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 1, 2004 07:58 PM UTC

Hi Marty, Could you please provide me some more information regarding this issue. 1) What was the previous version that worked correctly before you upgraded to version 2.0.5.1. 2) Could you send me the call stack or it would be really great if you can send me a working sample that reproduces the problem. [You can open a Direct Incident or send it to stephenj@syncfusion.com instead of posting the project on the forum]. It would be very helpful in tracing the problem. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Hi Marty, > >I am looking into this issue and will update you with more information as soon as possible. Thanks. > >Best regards, > >Stephen. > >>I am getting an error message when I attempt to initialize an IWorkbook object. Used to work fine, but after upgrading to 2.0.5.1 the error occurs. Attached is a screenshot of the error message, as well as the source file and excel file I''m trying to open. Assistance is greatly appreciated. >> >>sync_3480.zip >> >>

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 1, 2004 08:10 PM UTC

Hi Marty, Sorry for the confusion. I was able to see the problem in version 2.0.5.1. However I was not able to reproduce it using the latest internal build that i have. Please open a Direc Trac incident so that i can send you the updated custom build. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Hi Marty, > >Could you please provide me some more information regarding this issue. > >1) What was the previous version that worked correctly before you upgraded to version 2.0.5.1. > >2) Could you send me the call stack or it would be really great if you can send me a working sample that reproduces the problem. [You can open a Direct Incident or send it to stephenj@syncfusion.com instead of posting the project on the forum]. It would be very helpful in tracing the problem. Thanks. > >Best regards, > >Stephen. > > > >>Hi Marty, >> >>I am looking into this issue and will update you with more information as soon as possible. Thanks. >> >>Best regards, >> >>Stephen. >> >>>I am getting an error message when I attempt to initialize an IWorkbook object. Used to work fine, but after upgrading to 2.0.5.1 the error occurs. Attached is a screenshot of the error message, as well as the source file and excel file I''m trying to open. Assistance is greatly appreciated. >>> >>>sync_3480.zip >>> >>>

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon