Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.
Gantt chart has touch-friendly on mobile/tablet devices and this support has been included in our volume 2-beta release. There are slight behavior changes in the taskbar editing between desktop and mobile.
Please refer the following tasks editing behavior for mobile devices,
Dragging & Left/Right Resizing & Progress Resizing:
- To edit a task, tap on the specific task.
- Task will be changing to edit mode with editing elements.
- Now, we can drag horizontal to perform editing.
Draw dependency lines:
- To Draw a dependency line, tap on the from task.
- Task enables with editing elements then tap on left/right connector point.
- All the tasks will be changing to dependency edit mode.
o In this mode, selected task will show as dark taskbar color. If any of task already connected with selected task, then it will show as light taskbar color. Other parent tasks are show as dark grey (not possible to connected with this task) and child tasks are show as light grey (tap to draw if it is valid task otherwise exit from the edit mode)
o If you want to remove the already connected dependency line, then tap on it for delete the line.
o In this mode, we able to connect/draw only Finish-Start type but we can draw other type using cell/dialog editing.
We also prepare a demo video for dependency editing for your reference,
Please let us know, if you need further assistance on this.
Pooja Priya K