We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Line chart formatting

Hellou, 

i stand for two problems and I'm not sure if its possible to solved them. Maybe you can help me if its possible.
I have two charts (Single chart, Total chart) and three lines (blue, yellow, red). See an attachment below.
1) is it possible two hide labels only on red and yellow line (hide -100M and -300M) but the labels on blue line should to stay. (Unfortunately I can only hide labels for all three lines but not individual) See left screenshot.
2) is it possible to change the type of yellow and red line into solid line? The blue line should stay as dash dotted line.
Thank you for your help. 

King Regards, 
Aleksandar 

Attachment: Dashboard_Chart_9688126d.7z

3 Replies

RN Renuka N Syncfusion Team July 12, 2019 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Aleksandar,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Currently, we don’t have support to customize, 'show or hide data label' property to every individual series available in the chart and “Change the line series style in chart”. We have logged feature request for these requirements and added it in our road map of Bold BI product and it will be available in any of our upcoming releases based on the priority. Please vote for this feature through the below user feedback portal link to make this our priority.   

While these features itself are important, we will prioritize the features every release, based on the user demands. If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request, you can add it as a comment in the portal.  

Regards, 
Renuka N. 

AL Aleksandar July 15, 2019 05:38 AM UTC

Hi Renuka, 

thank you for your reply. I will vote it and I hope that the feature come in some of the upcoming releases.
King Regards
Aleksandar 

JR Jenitta Rachel Chellapandian Syncfusion Team July 15, 2019 07:46 AM UTC

Hi Aleksander, 

Thanks for voting. 

We will consider your requirements in our future release of Bold bi product

Thanks, 
C Jenitta Rachel 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon