Actually, I just verified this problem was because of Lerna monorepository management package.
I ended up taking Lerna off from this codebase, but it seems it has created some hidden symlinks or so in relation to these packages, and Vue's default Webpack @ alias config is probably adding up to the mix.
When I moved this subproject folder outside of the monorepo, nuked node_modules and yarn.lock, and reinstalled, SCSS got built fine.
VKVinoth Kumar Sundara Moorthy Syncfusion Team July 10, 2019 01:57 AM
We are happy to hear that your issue has been resolved. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance on Syncfusion components.