We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Change 'Resource Name' Text

Hi,

I would like to re-label 'Resource Name'  as 'Operative Name' and refer to assigning resource as 'Labour Loading'. Where can I change these string to affect this change?

Thankyou very much!

3 Replies

PP Pooja Priya Krishna Moorthy Syncfusion Team July 8, 2019 12:49 PM UTC

Hi Alex, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

In Gantt, we don’t has label like Resource Name in control UI, please share screenshot in which place you need to change the label in Gantt. 
Are you need to change the header text name of resource? Please refer the below screenshot and share the details about your requirement? 

If you are asking about mapping resource properties to Gantt control with your fields in datasource, please refer below UG link. 

Regards, 
Pooja Priya K 

AJ Alex Jermy July 8, 2019 01:06 PM UTC

Hi,

Yes I want to edit where it says 'Resources' (what you have highlighted in red) and change it to 'Operatives'. 

Thankyou very much,

Alex

JA Jesus Arockia Sankaran S Syncfusion Team July 9, 2019 10:46 AM UTC

Hi Alex, 

By using load event and getColumns method of Gantt control, we can customize the header text value of columns. We can assign the custom value to columns.headerText property. Please find the code-example below. 

<ej:Gantt runat="server" ID="GanttControlExporting"  
            //... 
           Load="load"> 
       //... 
</ej:Gantt> 
       <script type="text/javascript"> 
            function load(args) { 
              var columns = this.getColumns(); 
              columns[4].headerText = 'Operatives' 
            } 
       </script> 

Please find the sample link below.