We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
If you became a customer of the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or the Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer components before October 2019 and have questions related to those products, you can request support through our forum system. However, please note that this support system is only for existing customers who are still using the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or its components and not for new customers looking for reporting products from Syncfusion.

For new customers or those with general reporting questions, we recommend contacting our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/, which is a separate brand created by Syncfusion for its reporting solutions. Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion for your reporting needs.

Paper Size

How do I set paper size for the Report Designer and/or set a Global default Paper size ?   Thank you.

4 Replies

VS Vinoth Srinivasan Syncfusion Team July 3, 2019 09:59 AM UTC

Hi Albert, 

For setting paper size in Web report designer, then click on the grey area outside the body container and open the properties panel for Report properties and select the required paper size from “PaperSize” section. Please refer the below snapshot for your reference. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

VU Vukašin January 29, 2021 10:33 AM UTC

Hi, is there a way to show rulers in order to see where are the boundaries of chosen page size. Just like we can see where is beginning and end of header and footer. For example if I switch from A4 to letter or vice versa, visually nothing changes and I don't know if my components will bi outside of page size. I am using your standalone report designer.

MS Muthuramana Sankaranarayanan Syncfusion Team February 1, 2021 12:43 PM UTC

Hi Vukašin, 

As of now we do not have the support for ruler in our Report Designer. We have already logged this requirement as feature from our end and it will be available in any of our future releases of Bold Reports. As of now we suggest you to refer below documentation regarding the page sizing and use it for designing, 

We will share you the feedback link to have track of this on tomorrow. 

Regards, 
Muthu Ramana S 

MS Muthuramana Sankaranarayanan Syncfusion Team February 3, 2021 04:03 AM UTC

Hi Vukašin, 

Please find the feedback link below, 

We request you to have further follow up regarding the ruler support with the above feedback link. 

Regards, 
Muthu Ramana S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon