We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Suddenly not rendering any Blazor component

Hi, Ive been working with syncfusions blazor components, but today when I fired up my project, it isnt rendering any synfusion blazor component. Any ideas?

5 Replies

IT ITninja July 2, 2019 11:20 PM UTC

Hi Raul, I am in the same boat!

I know it broke earlier when FontAwesome and CloudFlare went down...they are all back up though and the components are still not rendering.

BR Ben Robinson July 3, 2019 02:24 AM UTC

Hi,

We are trialing the controls and having the same problem - it looks like a script is coming in fine from the CDN, but for whatever reason none of the controls are building. 

SL Steven Littleford July 3, 2019 02:54 AM UTC

Hey are you running the trial version or the full version?
I'm working with Ben Robinson (post above) - and i'm deeply concerned that this could happen to All or customers, and we are relying on a website somewhere in the world running for our application to work

BR Ben Robinson July 3, 2019 03:10 AM UTC

Hi,

I've found that uninstalling the NuGet package for Syncfusion.EJ2.AspNet.Core.RazorComponents and switching over to Syncfusion.EJ2.Blazor has resolved the problem.

Perhaps this is a switch over taking place at the moment.

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team July 3, 2019 12:50 PM UTC

Hi Everyone, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

We have rolled out a new release on July 1st which caused this problem. Our new version has lot of breaking changes and I recommend you to go through these changes before you migrate to the new version.  

Important changes have been done in naming convention for consistency with Blazor framework: 
NuGet Package name is changed to - Syncfusion.EJ2.Blazor 
Namespace name is changed to - Syncfusion.EJ2.Blazor 

Syncfusion Blazor components have been upgraded to .NET Core 3.0 Preview 6 from 17.1.51.  If you are using older than .NET Core 3.0 Preview 6, then you would need to make some code syntaxes and configurations to be updated as per the following blog. Please ensure that you update them too before you run your application in .NET Core 3.0 Preview 6. 

However, if you want to stay with the older version, ensure that you refer to the version specific scripts which is equivalent to the NuGet version.  

- Version specific script location 

Please let me know if this helps.  

Regards, 
Vijay 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon