We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Disappear Axes StartUp Options When Check-Uncheck Series Visibilty: A Problem in SfChart

Hello again everyone,

Firstly; due to my questions, this forum is overly busy so thank you to everyone who helped.

I've created SfChart and added a series with checkbox visibility of legend. In addition, I've set primary and secondary axis max min value for series.

My problem is simple: If the combobox status of my series is change (check or uncheck), the startup options of my chart is disappearing (like max min axes value).

Where is the wrong? 

1 Reply

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team July 3, 2019 09:15 AM UTC

Hi Utemar, 

Greetings from Syncfusion.  

We have analyzed your query and we have checked this with simple sample. It works fine, it has maintained the axis state with and without series.  

Can you please check the sample from the following location? If you still face any problem, can you revert us by modifying the attached sample based on your application scenario, this will help us to provide you a better solution at the earliest.  

Regards, 
Muneesh Kumar G.   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon