We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Marge not visible cells

the GGC,Hi, I have a GGC with merge cells, when the form charge, everythong looks good, but when scroll through the cells are not merge, send you a image the first is when the form charge, the second when scroll, i have other question, how can I have a entire row of the merge cell with one color and intercale with the other, i send a image

thanks

Attachment: MergeCells_11fb1a85.rar

3 Replies

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team June 28, 2019 10:32 AM UTC

Hi Ricardo, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

I have a GGC with merge cells, when the form charge, everythong looks good, but when scroll through the cells are not merge, send you a image the first is when the form charge, the second when scroll, 
The reported use case will be occurred the MergeCellsLayout of the grid is set to VisibleRange. In order to apply the merging for entire grid, the MergeCellsLayout property should be set to Grid. Please refer to the below code, 

Code example 
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.MergeCell = GridMergeCellDirection.Both; 

// Set merge cells behavior for the Grid 
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.Options.MergeCellsMode = GridMergeCellsMode.OnDemandCalculation | GridMergeCellsMode.MergeColumnsInRow; 
//Merge the cells in entire grid. 
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.Options.MergeCellsLayout = GridMergeCellsLayout.Grid; 

i have other question, how can I have a entire row of the merge cell with one color and intercale with the other, 
In order to change the backcolor of the cells based on condition, the GridConditionalFormatting can be used. Please refer to the below UG to customize the grid cells back color based on your requirements. 

Please revert us, if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

RE Ricardo Esteban Veloz Granados replied to Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu June 28, 2019 03:50 PM UTC

Hi Ricardo, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

I have a GGC with merge cells, when the form charge, everythong looks good, but when scroll through the cells are not merge, send you a image the first is when the form charge, the second when scroll, 
The reported use case will be occurred the MergeCellsLayout of the grid is set to VisibleRange. In order to apply the merging for entire grid, the MergeCellsLayout property should be set to Grid. Please refer to the below code, 

Code example 
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.MergeCell = GridMergeCellDirection.Both; 

// Set merge cells behavior for the Grid 
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.Options.MergeCellsMode = GridMergeCellsMode.OnDemandCalculation | GridMergeCellsMode.MergeColumnsInRow; 
//Merge the cells in entire grid. 
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.Options.MergeCellsLayout = GridMergeCellsLayout.Grid; 

i have other question, how can I have a entire row of the merge cell with one color and intercale with the other, 
In order to change the backcolor of the cells based on condition, the GridConditionalFormatting can be used. Please refer to the below UG to customize the grid cells back color based on your requirements. 

Please revert us, if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

The code for merging cell, are not working, mi code from asgin data sorce to GG is next:

gridVentasMes.DataSource = lista.ToList();
                gridVentasMes.AllowProportionalColumnSizing = false;
                gridVentasMes.TableModel.ColWidths.ResizeToFit(GridRangeInfo.Table());

// Separador De Miles
                gridVentasMes.TableDescriptor.Columns[2].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.Format = "N0";
                gridVentasMes.TableDescriptor.Columns[3].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.Format = "N0";

//Existing code to set merge cells.
                gridVentasMes.TableDescriptor.Columns["Dia"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.MergeCell = GridMergeCellDirection.Both;
                gridVentasMes.TableDescriptor.Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.VerticalAlignment = GridVerticalAlignment.Middle;

//// Set merge cells behavior for the Grid
                gridVentasMes.TableModel.Options.MergeCellsMode = GridMergeCellsMode.OnDemandCalculation |  GridMergeCellsMode.MergeRowsInColumn;
                gridVentasMes.TableModel.Options.MergeCellsLayout = GridMergeCellsLayout.Grid;

the cell only merge in visible range if scroll the grid its not merge the cells

MG Mohanraj Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team July 1, 2019 12:54 PM UTC

Hi Ricardo, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have tried to reproduce your reported scenario using below attached sample in our latest Syncfusion product version 17.2.0.28 and your last downloaded version 16.4.0.42. But the sample is working fine as we expected in both version. So, please let us know the below attached sample differ from your customization. It will be more helpful for us to investigate further and provide the solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Mohanraj G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon