We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Date format in grid excel custom filter

Hello,

I am trying to add format by locale to dateTime and date columns in custom excel filter. With dateTime column type I was able to do it but with date type I am always getting the same format.

Here in dateTime column I can see that my format is correct in my grid and also in filter custom filter:

But with column type date I was unable to do the same thing.

1 Reply

HJ Hariharan J V Syncfusion Team July 1, 2019 12:23 PM UTC

Hi AC, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have analyzed the sample which you have shared with us. We could see that you have not loaded any CLDR culture files for the corresponding culture you are using. To apply localization culture formats for the columns in Grid, we suggest you to load the corresponding culture’s CLDR json culture files. We have modified the sample which you have shared with us, please find the sample from the link below, 

In the above sample, we have loaded the CLDR culture json files for the “de” culture. We suggest you to load the CLDR culture files for your respective culture to apply formats for the columns, based on the culture files. 

[ts] 

import * as cagregorian from "./ca-gregorian.json"; 
import * as currencies from "./currencies.json"; 
import * as numbers from "./numbers.json"; 
import * as timeZoneNames from "./timeZoneNames.json"; 

loadCldr(cagregorian, currencies, numbers, timeZoneNames); // load json files 

Please get back to us if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Hariharan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon