We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Screenshoting Entire Data Grid

Hi I have an SfDataGrid with Columns that extend far enough that I need a R/L scroll bar. I'm trying to screenshot the entire grid past the right hand side limit but I keep getting: 

(the first part isn't cut off it's just like that) 

I have a custom screen capture method (I'm not married to it if there's a better way) that takes a visual container as an argument. This is a problem, because I know I probably have to set the target of the screen-shot to the Columns property which unfortunately is not a visual container. The underlying row structure is custom and also not a visual container for reference. Any help is appreciated thanks!

1 Reply

SP Shobika Palani Syncfusion Team June 24, 2019 01:51 PM UTC

Hi Nick, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We have analyzed your query to take screenshot of whole grid. We recommend you to set SfDataGrid.ColumnSizer as Star to capture the screenshot of whole grid. Since, we can capture only the content in the view area. Also, if you want to capture the entire grid, please revert us with code files realted to capture the portion of the grid that is not noticeable in the scrollable region. It will helps us to investigate further and provide appropriate solution at earlier. 

Regards, 
Shobika. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon