We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Android Rotator Page Layout is below the Navigation Thumbnails

Hi,
I have a project that uses has templates which are added to the SfRotator. The page layout is as follows:

It is setup using Grids and Grid Row definitions to simulate a Top,Content (Middle) and Footer (bottom) layout. This layout works perfectly fine in UWP and IOS. The green bar and "Next" button can be viewed correctly in UWP and IOS. See below for UWP and IOS images respectively:

However in Android the Navigation thumbnails overlap the "Footer" section of the layout so that the green section and "Next" button is not visible:

I have attached a test project file that I have been using to test this.

Thanks,

Attachment: FreshMVVMGrid_Android_Layout_problem_2c1c0bfd.zip

3 Replies

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team June 21, 2019 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Taahir,

Greetings, the reported issue of  "ItemView cropped in Forms.Android" was reproduced and is fixed. The assemblies with thte fix can be downloaded from the below links. 
Please find the patch setup from below location:

Advanced approach – use only if you have specific needs and can directly replace existing assemblies for your build environment

Assembly Version: 17.1.0.47

Disclaimer:
Please note that we have created this patch for version 17.1.0.47 specifically to resolve the following issue reported in this incident. If you have received other patches for the same version for other products, please apply all patches in the order received.

This fix will be included in our upcoming Vol2 SP1 release, which will be available in end of July 2019.  

Regards,  
Muneesh Kumar G     

TA Taahir June 26, 2019 07:29 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you. Will await for the new version and test. 

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team June 26, 2019 08:57 AM UTC

Hi Taahir, 

Thanks for your update. Please let us know if you have any other queries.  

Thanks, 
Muneesh Kumar G. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon