We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

https://ej2.syncfusion.com/themestudio does not properly save settings.json

If I go to the theme studio and import my settings.json it will show the correct colors but if I make any changes it saves the default color scheme instead of my custom colors when creating the zip file,
expected
{"theme":"material","properties":"{\"$primary\":\"#18453b\",\"$primary-font\":\"#fff\",\"$accent\":\"#d1de3f\",\"$accent-font\":\"#000\"}","components":"[\"comp-grid\"]"}
returned
{"theme":"material","properties":"{\"$primary\":\"#3f51b5\",\"$primary-font\":\"#fff\",\"$accent\":\"#ff4081\",\"$accent-font\":\"#fff\"}","components":"[\"comp-grid\"]"}
If I go to theme studio and manually update the colors it works as intended

Attachment:settings_ff0934a9.zip

3 Replies

JA Jesus Arockia Sankaran S Syncfusion Team June 20, 2019 09:17 AM UTC

Hi Moses, 

We have checked the reported issue, but we are not able to reproduce the issue from our end. We have applied the color changes for our components in theme studio and import the changes, and the changes are applied properly. We have attached the video for theme studio and generated settings file that you can find the link below. 

We appreciate if you can provide some more details to reproduce the issue in our end. 

Regards, 
Jesus Arockia Sankaran S 

MF Moses Fetters June 21, 2019 02:29 AM UTC

If you import my settings file, and then export does it maintain the colors then.

After each upgrade to syncfusion lib I will come here to get updated theme, and basically if I try to import and immediately re-export it takes the site defaults.

JA Jesus Arockia Sankaran S Syncfusion Team June 21, 2019 01:09 PM UTC

Hi Moses, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

We checked and fixed the reported issue and with the changes we refreshed the live ThemeStudio site. We ask you to check and revert us if you still have the same problem. 

Regards, 
Jesus Arockia Sankaran S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon