We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

RowDeSelected Event is not firing for last unchecked row.

Hi, i have a grid with a checkbox for multiple selections and deselection like below

CSHTML: 

events.RowDataBound("mrp.stage1ProductionSchedule.productionScheduleRowDataBound");
                                                                      events.DataBound("mrp.stage1ProductionSchedule.productionScheduleDataBound");
                                                                      events.RowSelected("mrp.stage1ProductionSchedule.productionScheduleRowSelected");
                                                                      events.RowDeselected("mrp.stage1ProductionSchedule.productionScheduleRowDeSelected");

JAVASCRIPT:

function productionScheduleRowDeSelected(args) {
        if (args.data != undefined) {
            var availableData = parseInt($("#lblCount" + args.data.Bay).text()) - args.data.TotalMins;
            $("#lblCount" + args.data.Bay).text(availableData);
        }
    }

when i check multiple checkbox row selected event is firing properly. but for row deselected event it is firing for all the rows except for last selected row. so when i uncheck last checked row rowdeselected event is not firing up. 
what should i do to get deselected event for the last row?

1 Reply

MP Manivannan Padmanaban Syncfusion Team June 17, 2019 07:06 AM UTC

Hi Sandip, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

Query: when i check multiple checkbox row selected event is firing properly. but for row deselected event it is firing for all the rows except for last selected row. so when i uncheck last checked row rowdeselected event is not firing up.  

We are unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end. For your convenience we have created the sample based on the shared code, the rowDeselected event is triggered for all the row including last row.  

Output 

After referring the sample, still facing the issue kindly get back to us with the below details. 
  1. Share the complete Grid code example and Grid model.
  2. Share the video demonstration of the issue.
  3. Reproduce the issue in the shared sample Or share the issue reproducible sample.
  4. Share the Essential studio version.
  5. Share the css and script reference files.

Provided details will help us, to resolve the reported issue as early as possible. 

Regards, 
Manivannan Padmanaban. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon