We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Multi Level label display border wrong when value is negative

My project has requirement to display chart as multi level label for x-axis I used code from demo everything work fine until value in chart is negative value the border of label display in wrong position

I attached screenshot of output 

Attachment: screenshotchart_83f1a064.zip

3 Replies

BP Baby Palanidurai Syncfusion Team June 17, 2019 05:57 AM UTC

Hi Sutthipong, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have analyzed your query with the attached screenshot. From that, we are not clear about your exact problem. With the provided information, we have created a simple sample for multi-level labels. In that, we have used negative values for the x-axis and the border is working fine. Please find below sample and screenshot, 

Screenshot: 

Since we are not aware of your exact scenario which the issue is reproduced. Kindly check the above sample and revert us with following information which will be more helpful for further analysis and provide you the solution sooner. 

·       Please share your sample (or) code snippet. 

·       Try to replicate the reported scenario in the above sample. 

·       Share more information about your exact problem. 

·       Share your data source file 

Regards, 
Baby. 

SU Sutthipong June 17, 2019 06:22 AM UTC

It's occured when y value is negative.
 This is my y axis setting

primaryXAxis: {
                labelBorder: { width: 1 },
                range: { interval: 1 },
                crossesAt: 0,
                showNextToAxisLine: false,
                majorGridLines: { visible: false },
                font: {
                    color:'black',
                    fontWeight:'bold',
                    size:'12px'
                }
            }

Border of label display at axis cross according to my previous screenshot

From your sample this is what I do to reproduce my problem 

BP Baby Palanidurai Syncfusion Team June 17, 2019 10:45 AM UTC

Hi Sutthipong, 

Thanks for the update. 

We were able to reproduce the issue Axis label border not working properly while using crossesAt in axis and we confirm this as a bug and logged a defect report. You can keep track of the bug from the feedback portal below.  

The fix will be available in our upcoming Volume 2 main release 2019 which is scheduled to be rolled out at end of June 2019. 

If you have any more specification/precise replication procedure or a scenario to be tested, you can add it as a comment in the portal.  

Thanks,  
Baby. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon