We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Configure Parameter with Date Type

Hi, 
i want to ask about how to configure parameter with Date Type. Now, i'm using Syncfusion version 3.1.
I have tried to configure parameter with Date Type with Literal Mode, but it's not working, the parameter is not set when i want to assigned value to my parameter in stored procedure.
Could you help to show me the way to configure it?
Thank you for your attention.
Best Regards,

Juliana

5 Replies

RN Renuka N Syncfusion Team June 12, 2019 05:22 AM UTC

Hi Juliana, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have some known issue in Literal mode Date Type parameter in 3.1. version. But we have already fixed the issue in 3.2 version. So, we suggest you to upgrade to our latest Dashboard Platform release version 3.2.0.71 and try to use Dashboard Parameter with Literal Date mode type. Please refer the following link to download the latest version 

Refer below the link to upgrade Dashboard Server from v3.1 to v3.2,  

Or you can use the Date Range type parameter, if it suits to requirement. To configure date range type parameter, kindly refer the documentation link, https://help.syncfusion.com/dashboard-platform/dashboard-designer/compose-dashboard/configuring-dashboard-parameters  

Please let us know, if you have any queries. 

Regards, 
Renuka N. 

BJ Birgita Juliana June 12, 2019 06:16 AM UTC

Hi Renuka,
Thank you for your response. I will try to upgrade the version first.
Best Regards,

Juliana

RN Renuka N Syncfusion Team June 12, 2019 07:01 AM UTC

Hi Juliana, 

Thanks for your update. 

We always happy to assist you. 

Regards, 
Renuka N. 

BJ Birgita Juliana June 14, 2019 08:56 AM UTC

Hi Renuka,

I already upgrade the version of Dashboard Server from version 3.1 to 3.2.0.71. But i have a problem now.
When i want to access the dashboard server from local computer with the link like i used usually, the link automatically goes directly to user management server's link. Should i re-configure the port number and host name to access the dashboard server in Internet Information Services?  
For your information,
i used:
- port 80 and host name : bi.aprisma.sys for dashboard server
- port 8081 for user management server.

I still want to access the dashboard server with link "bi.aprisma.sys", is it possible or not? Because when i try to access the dashboard server using that link, it's automatically goes directly to localhost:8081, where the port is belong to user management server.

Thank you so much for your attention.
Best Regards,

Juliana

RM Ryan Madison Syncfusion Team July 1, 2019 01:28 PM UTC

Juliana,

can you please use Direct Trac instead of this forum -- it will be easier for us to help you.

Thank you,
Ryan Madison
ryanm@syncfusion.com

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon